XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

3 posters

MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho

Ravagez
    Ravagez

MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho Empty MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho

Post by Ravagez Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:11 am

- MVP and Chris Jericho went back and forth a bit on Twitter this weekend and Jericho asked MVP, "are you still with the company?"

MVP replied with the following: "Barely it would seem. Just barely."

A fan later asked why does MVP always get "screwed over" on SmackDown. MVP replied: "If you find out let me know please! Lol."
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho Empty Re: MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho

Post by Rah Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:58 am

I heard he pissed off a few of the wrong people backstage, that's why.

I've never liked his work, but I can't deny the fact he's Smackdown's most over wrestler. His pop at SS was quite phenomenal.
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho Empty Re: MVP Expresses Frustration to Chris Jericho

Post by NativeCain Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Speaking of SS.. Why he's was eliminated first.. I'll never know. The live crowd died down immensely after that. Lolx.
    I've seen MVP winning some matches lately..so what's the problem?
    Logic tells me that him losing in the qualifying match has him lined up for a IC title run..(?)
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Well, I suppose he deserves a run. I don't see it happening, though. MVP's just going to be stuck in midcard hell for the rest of he's career. He's overcome a bad past, he's a rag to riches story and his over; I don't get why WWE treats him like crap, tbh.

I'll mark pretty badly if he's released and when he's in TNA he turns out to be the black Kurt Angle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:25 pm