XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

4 posters

Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT

Ravagez
    Ravagez

Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Empty Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT

Post by Ravagez Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

- WWE has put the RAW General Manager's broken laptop up for auction on their website. The current bid is $152.50. Here's the blurb for it:

"And I quote ... We have maybe the hottest item we have ever auctioned off. This was the original, official laptop of the anonymous General Manager of Raw, which was destroyed by an enraged Edge after losing a match to John Cena. This laptop received personal emails from the GM himself to Michael Cole live on Raw each week. Now's your chance to own this piece of equipment if the price is right. If you're crafty enough to put it back together into one piece, you may be able to unlock the secrets and reveal to the WWE Universe the mystery of the anonymous GM."

- Joey Styles wrote the following on Twitter in response to the feedback after he spoiled this week's episode of NXT: "Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles"

- Terry sent word that on WWE's new Top 50 Superstars DVD, they spelled the last name of #24 Bruno Sammartino wrong in his intro. His last name is spelled "Summartino."
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Empty Re: Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT

Post by Rah Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 am

It's not like that laptop worked even before Edge got a hand on it. I mean Cole read off of a PAPER that the anonymous GM obviously had to snail-mail through to wherever Raw was being taped and hope the wrestlers didn't break his psychic predictions of what Raw was going to do.

That or the laptop is the biggest break of kayfabe since the MSG Incident Rolling Eyes
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT Empty Re: Own the RAW GM's Laptop, Styles Responds to NXT

Post by NativeCain Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:17 am

Rah wrote:It's not like that laptop worked even before Edge got a hand on it. I mean Cole read off of a PAPER that the anonymous GM obviously had to snail-mail through to wherever Raw was being taped and hope the wrestlers didn't break his psychic predictions of what Raw was going to do.

That or the laptop is the biggest break of kayfabe since the MSG Incident Rolling Eyes

A few shots have allowed me to see blurred words on the screen. So something is on there. I doubt He's actually receiving then as emails, But one would think that is where he's actually getting his lines.
    dj phox

Post by dj phox Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:11 am

dont need to put it back together... just need the hard drive... take it out and put it in my laptop... tuh duh!
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 am

NativeCain wrote:
    Rah wrote:It's not like that laptop worked even before Edge got a hand on it. I mean Cole read off of a PAPER that the anonymous GM obviously had to snail-mail through to wherever Raw was being taped and hope the wrestlers didn't break his psychic predictions of what Raw was going to do.

A few shots have allowed me to see blurred words on the screen. So something is on there. I doubt He's actually receiving then as emails, But one would think that is where he's actually getting his lines.
    It's a word document Laughing
    the same document each week. What's epically lol is when Cole reads an ESSAY and it's still the same 6 lines. Yeaah, that's some shorthand you've got there, Mr Anonymous GM.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 am