XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event

Ravagez

Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event

Post by Ravagez on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:27 pm

During tonight's WWE Raw television show, the rock band 12 Stones will be sitting at ringside. The band performs the "We Are One" theme used by The Nexus.

The band is based in Louisiana, and will be at Raw since the show is in New Orleans.

EstrangedOne

Re: Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event

Post by EstrangedOne on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 am

Interesting, I remember a while ago the Band who sang Edge's theme were at a WWE Event I can't remember what one it was though, but I think it's cool that Bands who do the Wrestlers themes go to events as well.

P.S Ravagez I love your siggy I'm a massive MJ fan
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:27 am

Indeed, EstranedOne. Alter Bridge (Edge's theme song) are an amazing band, so are 12 Stones. They should do more of this. Hyping the band members on screen. Most of these bands aren't all that known. 12 Stones and most of the current theme songs, anyway.

Much like these bands make each entrance something special, it's nice WWE can promote a talent that otherwise wouldn't be known.
    My favourite bands all came to be known thanks to WWE:
    Rise Against
    Vs The World
    Egypt Central
    Not Forgotten

"I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles

but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...
    EstrangedOne

Post by EstrangedOne on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 am

Rah wrote:Indeed, EstranedOne. Alter Bridge (Edge's theme song) are an amazing band, so are 12 Stones. They should do more of this. Hyping the band members on screen. Most of these bands aren't all that known. 12 Stones and most of the current theme songs, anyway.

Much like these bands make each entrance something special, it's nice WWE can promote a talent that otherwise wouldn't be known.
    My favourite bands all came to be known thanks to WWE:
    Rise Against
    Vs The World
    Egypt Central
    Not Forgotten

Edit: sorry just saw in the first line you mentioned the band who done Edge's song.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:57 am