XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

3 posters

Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event

Ravagez
    Ravagez

Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  Empty Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event

Post by Ravagez Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:27 pm

During tonight's WWE Raw television show, the rock band 12 Stones will be sitting at ringside. The band performs the "We Are One" theme used by The Nexus.

The band is based in Louisiana, and will be at Raw since the show is in New Orleans.
    EstrangedOne
    EstrangedOne

Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  Empty Re: Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event

Post by EstrangedOne Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 am

Interesting, I remember a while ago the Band who sang Edge's theme were at a WWE Event I can't remember what one it was though, but I think it's cool that Bands who do the Wrestlers themes go to events as well.

P.S Ravagez I love your siggy I'm a massive MJ fan
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event  Empty Re: Rock Band to Appear at Tonight's WWE Raw Event

Post by Rah Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:27 am

Indeed, EstranedOne. Alter Bridge (Edge's theme song) are an amazing band, so are 12 Stones. They should do more of this. Hyping the band members on screen. Most of these bands aren't all that known. 12 Stones and most of the current theme songs, anyway.

Much like these bands make each entrance something special, it's nice WWE can promote a talent that otherwise wouldn't be known.
    My favourite bands all came to be known thanks to WWE:
    Rise Against
    Vs The World
    Egypt Central
    Not Forgotten

EstrangedOne
    EstrangedOne

Post by EstrangedOne Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 am

Rah wrote:Indeed, EstranedOne. Alter Bridge (Edge's theme song) are an amazing band, so are 12 Stones. They should do more of this. Hyping the band members on screen. Most of these bands aren't all that known. 12 Stones and most of the current theme songs, anyway.

Much like these bands make each entrance something special, it's nice WWE can promote a talent that otherwise wouldn't be known.
    My favourite bands all came to be known thanks to WWE:
    Rise Against
    Vs The World
    Egypt Central
    Not Forgotten

Edit: sorry just saw in the first line you mentioned the band who done Edge's song.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm