XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

2 posters

Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize

Ravagez
    Ravagez

Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize Empty Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize

Post by Ravagez Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 am

- In an interview between UFC President Dana White and George Stroumboulopoulos, White commented about The Undertaker/Brock Lesnar confrontation: "It's funny you are asking me that because Undertaker called me to apologize for that." He mentioned that he has a great relationship with Vince McMahon and gets along with many on the WWE guys.

White was also about whether he would be OK with Lesnar going to WWE and then coming back to UFC: "No... No. He is under contract with us... "

"He's under contract with me. I don't want to blur those lines. First of all, him coming over and making the choice to leave the WWE and come over here, we gave him that shot. It was a big risk on our part. The guy was 1-0 but he's done incredibly well. What the guy's been able to accomplish with no experience in such a short amount of time, I don't want him going to WWE and blurring the lines of what's real and what's not. I think it happens to us sometimes now."
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize Empty Re: Dana White Says Undertaker Called Him To Apologize

Post by NativeCain Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm