XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Joey Styles Thoughts on the WWE NXT Season 4

Ravagez

Joey Styles Thoughts on the WWE NXT Season 4

Post by Ravagez on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 am

- Joey Styles has shared some of his thoughts this week on the season 4 premiere of WWE's NXT. Here are some of his comments from Twitter:

"Actually, my favorite thing about NXT now is that Cole is not on headsets insulting and undermining the entire show and its concept.

Mexican aristocrat, Alberto Del Rio and "The Rat" Conor O'Brian may be the oddest WWE Pro and NXT Rookie pairing in the show's history.

While these challenges are fun to watch and are for immunity points, climbing a ladder has nothing to do with being a WWE Superstar.

If a Rookie has wrestling ability and charisma, he won't need immunity points to escape elimination. I want to see Byron Saxton wrestle.

Derrick Bateman was the best wrestling Rookie tonight. He will benefit greatly from Daniel Bryan's tutelage. Solid season premier for NXT."

NativeCain

Re: Joey Styles Thoughts on the WWE NXT Season 4

Post by NativeCain on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 pm

While these challenges are fun to watch and are for immunity points, climbing a ladder has nothing to do with being a WWE Superstar.
    WRONG Mr.Styles!! If Jerry "the King" Lawler had ladder climbing challenges in his hay-day, he'd be champion right NAO!! You see how slow he was climbing?! He didn't know how to do it!!!!
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 pm

NativeCain wrote:
    WRONG Mr.Styles!! If Jerry "the King" Lawler had ladder climbing challenges in his hay-day, he'd be champion right NAO!! You see how slow he was climbing?! He didn't know how to do it!!!!
    Hahahahaha, too true...

What I find NXT to be, is rather putting over talent that's already got the package and just need exposure to the audience. To create heels and faces out of them. FCW is their place to wrestle...

"I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles

but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...
    NEXUS LEADER

Post by NEXUS LEADER on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:59 pm

OH WHAT!!!!!!

MICHAEL COLE ISNT DOING NXT ANYMORE?!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE IS THE BEST THING OF THAT SHOW.

NativeCain you're right they gotta know how to climb ladders as they'll be Money In The Bank match contestant fillers soon enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:39 pm