XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Updates on Batista, Jericho, and Goldberg at WM 27

Ravagez

Updates on Batista, Jericho, and Goldberg at WM 27

Post by Ravagez on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Credit: F4WOnline.com

While Batista may have been expected to make a one-time return for Wrestlemania 27 a few months ago, the feeling now is that he won't be coming in since there has been no contact between him and WWE, as far as anyone knows. It's believed he will sign with Strikeforce once he finished filming Scorpion King 3.

Another name that falls into the same category as Batista is Chris Jericho. It was expected by some that he would be back in time for Wrestlemania but that feeling has change. Most believe that Jericho won't be back anytime soon and won't be back for Wrestlemania, but that's not confirmed.

Finally, it's said that internal WWE talks about Bill Goldberg returning for Wrestlemania 27 are cold right now

Rah
    Admin

Re: Updates on Batista, Jericho, and Goldberg at WM 27

Post by Rah on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Batista, Lesnar, Goldberg.
    GET THAT SHIT OFF MY TV. Why would you want them?!
    Goldberg is probably the one guy that might work. Though I'd prefer him to be on a WCW themed Raw.
    Batista won't work in WWE as long as it's PG, and I don't want him to work there, ever. He had his time, let him go.
    Lesnar pissed all over his final WM match. He blew what was meant to be a big match and yet they want him back? It doesn't make any sense...

"I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles

but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...
    Screamin Norman
    Admin

Post by Screamin Norman on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:37 am

would like to see all of them turn up at WM Wink At least it would be a big 'surprise' if that happened.

XWN IS BACK ONLINE - REGISTER NOW HERE
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Drawing standpoint, yeah, but they'll screw it up. Again...

"I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles

but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...
    NativeCain

Post by NativeCain on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Jericho has always been good hiding when he's come back. I doubt anyone will know until he actually does. WrestleMania 27 would be an instant classic with a Jericho return. O0oh! And HHH Return on the same night!!! My GAWD!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:42 pm