XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Shawn Michaels Responds to Verbal Attack From Shane Helms

Ravagez

Shawn Michaels Responds to Verbal Attack From Shane Helms

Post by Ravagez on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

Former WWE Superstar Shawn Michaels has responded to the recent verbal attacks against him by Shane "Hurricane" Helms. Here is what HBK had to say on his official Twitter page after he was asked by fans if he had heard Helms's comments...

"From u all I hav. Verbal attack? Wow pretty scary. Thoughts? Sticks&stones I guess?:-)"

Meanwhile, Helms has continued to verbally attack Michaels via HIS official Twitter page. Here is his latest rant...

"I wonder if I backstab a bunch of people and hurt careers & family's and slaughter animals for fun but then pray on stage, that make it ok? Just wondering? :-) But enough about that hypocrite, I'm home after a great but hard working tour and got to catch up on my DVR's."

NativeCain

Re: Shawn Michaels Responds to Verbal Attack From Shane Helms

Post by NativeCain on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Is helms talking bout him ruining careers years ago? Or thing he's done recently?
    I can't speak on Micheals' behavior backstage in recent years or his faith.. I kinda question is since I've never seen him tweet anything spiritually uplifting for other people of the same faith... And umm.. Last I checked.. Hunting isn't against God.. lmaox. I guess helms is a vegan, eh? 'Cause I don't see the difference in killing your own food next to some factory doing it for you.

Why does everyone in the Hardy camp seem so bitter and cynical after they've left?
    Screamin Norman
    Admin

Post by Screamin Norman on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:03 am

helms is a dick he looks like an oversize hornswaggle as hurricane. Jealous of michaels much ??? haha

Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 am

He's still angry he had sex with Chyna. Ugh , anyone would be angry if they had, too. No

"I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles

but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:45 am