XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]


    Update on the return of Triple H

    Share
    avatar
    Ravagez

    Posts : 476
    Join date : 2010-11-13
    Location : United States

    Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by Ravagez on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:01 pm

    Credit: F4WOnline.com

    The latest word on Triple H is that he is not expected to return to WWE programming until January at the earliest, possibly at the Royal Rumble.

    He has been sidelined since April due a torn biceps tendon.


    _________________


    avatar
    NativeCain

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Location : NY, US

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by NativeCain on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:11 pm

    Return.. But just don't be set up to win it.. That would be the worse. I'd like to see a first time winner.
    avatar
    Screamin Norman
    Admin

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-10-25
    Age : 27

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by Screamin Norman on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 am

    just return at WM make it special again Smile. fuck the royal rumble comeback has been done before loads of times.


    _________________


    XWN IS BACK ONLINE - REGISTER NOW HERE
    avatar
    Rah
    Admin

    Posts : 343
    Join date : 2010-11-15
    Age : 26
    Location : S.A

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by Rah on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:50 am

    Screw you guys! My prediction is coming true, stop hating!


    _________________
    If you like what you see, don't forget to buy it! Support the industry that you love. Without our money, wrestling wouldn't exist!

    "I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles


    but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...
    avatar
    NativeCain

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Location : NY, US

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by NativeCain on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:47 am

    Screamin Norman wrote:just return at WM make it special again Smile. fuck the royal rumble comeback has been done before loads of times.
    I think a WM return would work unbelievably well if they plan it out right. I'm Think a HHH-Sheamus rematch. A King Vs King match!

    Rah wrote:Screw you guys! My prediction is coming true, stop hating!
    Hey hey hey! Relax..relax.. WWE isn't really fond of good ideas so your prediction is probably safe. XD
    avatar
    Rah
    Admin

    Posts : 343
    Join date : 2010-11-15
    Age : 26
    Location : S.A

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by Rah on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:06 pm

    Hahaha my idea is only good because it means HHH retires at this WM. So, I'm guessing that won't happen, anymore. But you never know!


    _________________
    If you like what you see, don't forget to buy it! Support the industry that you love. Without our money, wrestling wouldn't exist!

    "I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles


    but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...
    avatar
    NativeCain

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Location : NY, US

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by NativeCain on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:13 pm

    WHAT?!?! He can't retire yet! I'm just starting to miss him! D=<
    avatar
    Rah
    Admin

    Posts : 343
    Join date : 2010-11-15
    Age : 26
    Location : S.A

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by Rah on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:46 pm

    Pretty sure his retirement match is going to be losing to Barret. At Wrestlemania. Whether it's this upcoming one or next year. But, damnit, I will be right!


    _________________
    If you like what you see, don't forget to buy it! Support the industry that you love. Without our money, wrestling wouldn't exist!

    "I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles


    but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...
    avatar
    NEXUS LEADER

    Posts : 134
    Join date : 2010-11-12

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by NEXUS LEADER on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:07 pm

    Rah wrote:Pretty sure his retirement match is going to be losing to Barret. At Wrestlemania. Whether it's this upcoming one or next year. But, damnit, I will be right!

    My name is spelled B A R R E T T, so get it right or I'll get Otunga to take Bryan's place and give you some Tie Violence. :p

    Anyway, I just wish he'd announce his return night or announce that he'll never be back because I am getting sick now of hearing about "Oh HHH will return at the rumble" / "HHH will have a match against Sheamus at WrestleMania in a King Of The Ring V King Of The Ring Match".
    avatar
    NativeCain

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Location : NY, US

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by NativeCain on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 pm

    ^^Lolx@ tie violence

    If HHH retires in 2012.. I won't mind. He has a family to raise and a company to assist.
    avatar
    Rah
    Admin

    Posts : 343
    Join date : 2010-11-15
    Age : 26
    Location : S.A

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by Rah on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 pm

    NEXUS LEADER wrote:
    Rah wrote:Pretty sure his retirement match is going to be losing to Barret. At Wrestlemania. Whether it's this upcoming one or next year. But, damnit, I will be right!

    My name is spelled B A R R E T T, so get it right or I'll get Otunga to take Bryan's place and give you some Tie Violence. :p
    Whatever you say, Wayde. Wink


    _________________
    If you like what you see, don't forget to buy it! Support the industry that you love. Without our money, wrestling wouldn't exist!

    "I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles


    but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Update on the return of Triple H

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:27 am