XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

2 posters

Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics

Ravagez
    Ravagez

Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics Empty Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics

Post by Ravagez Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

WWE recently signed a British female wrestler Verity Thomas (aka. Vickie Skeeles) who was sent to Florida Championship Wrestling for training however it now appears she has departed with the company due to "locker room politics" She tweeted:

"Yes guys I have been removed from the FCW page. I have decided, during thanksgiving break, to move on from wrestling-too many locker room politics. Life is meant for living and being happy&cheery;Smile I'm a positive girl who doesn't need negativity in her life. I will still be modelling and doing appearances. Thank you for all your support but now I would LOVE you to support my girl Sonia, she is a fantastic worker and one of my very very special friends- I love her to bits and I you should too. Love you all Smile and keep smiling because I still am!"

Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics Empty Re: Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics

Post by Rah Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:50 pm

I wonder if by "too many politics" she meant that she wasn't getting her way/let her ego get to her head. She's been in wrestling (albeit on the indies) for 5 years, surely by now she would have realised the politics that go on?

Recently Signed WWE Developmental Diva Quits Over Locker Room Politics Vicky_13_280x390_1138934a
    Pretty sure the bookers on the indies found it hard to say no to her. That might be why she suddenly realised the politics when she realised WWE had other girls the bookers were getting favours from Wink

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:30 am