XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

4 posters

Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA

Ravagez
    Ravagez

Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA Empty Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA

Post by Ravagez Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 am

Bret Hart did an interview with The UK Sun where he made the following comments about TNA:

"I think TNA is seen as a serious rival by WWE, but not by the actual wrestlers. TNA's more of a wrestling show than a company because of the lighter schedule. We all think that competition is better, but WWE normally stamps all over anybody that thinks about taking them on. TNA's reached out and got Eric Bischoff and Hogan — and that's where I'd take issue with their overall plan.They spent several years building their young stars and, like with what happened to me in WCW, I just sense they don't have enough brains between them to keep all the other guys going where they need to go.I fear TNA simply bought the names and they're going to get the same baloney we all did in WCW. No matter how old he is, or what kind of shape he's in, Hogan believes in his heart that he's the star of the show and he is wrestling. I don't think he gives a damn about anyone else.I'm one to talk considering how old I am, but I think I know my place in wrestling and I'm pretty careful about what I do. I can't even begin to imagine Hogan wrestling somebody like Samoa Joe, who is in his prime right now. I have a lot of friends there and I would never rule out working for the company. But I certainly never see myself there while Hogan or Bischoff are. I think I'd rather not put myself through that again."
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA Empty Re: Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA

Post by Rah Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 am

"I have a lot of friends there and I would never rule out working for the company"

Thinly veiled, Bret. Well done, you just lost any credibility over dissing Hogan.
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA Empty Re: Bret Hart speaks out about Hogan/Bischoff/TNA

Post by NativeCain Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Rah wrote:"I have a lot of friends there and I would never rule out working for the company"

Thinly veiled, Bret. Well done, you just lost any credibility over dissing Hogan.
    What's wrong with dissing Hogan? Did I miss something? What did you see between those lines that I missed..? Question
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:16 pm

He was dissing Hogan but wants to work again. He states he's nothing like Hogan but him wanting to work again just proves he thinks Hogan is over the hill and he himself isn't. Hogan thinks the same of himself.
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Post by NativeCain Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Oh wow.. If that's what he really meant.. Then truly, that's just sad.
    But I'm not all that sure that he meant to actually wrestle again. I think he once stated something along the lines of never wrestling again because of all his medical issues(concussion, stroke and whatnot.) Those "matches" with Vince, Undertaker and Miz..well.. Lolx.. Barely can be called a match. I doubt he'll ever take a bump again. Hogan on the other hand.. I think he foolishly would.. -_-
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 am

And break his back and be in a wheelchair, forever.

Oh, damn. That'll mean the first ever wheelchair match between him and Flair. Sigh, only in TNA. Razz
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Post by NativeCain Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Rah wrote:And break his back and be in a wheelchair, forever.

Oh, damn. That'll mean the first ever wheelchair match between him and Flair. Sigh, only in TNA. Razz
    Sad part is.. I can see that as a main event for there biggest PPV. And mid match you hear taz scream "Omg it's hogan!" and here come Hogan on hobbling down the ramp on crutches. Followed by Kevin Nash TRYING to remain relevant. Did I leave out any old guys who refuse to hang it up..?
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 am

A few: Gypsy Joe (76!), Abdullah The Butcher (though he's still a badass), Ric Flair... hell I've got a better Idea!

TNA presents: Over The Hill, the biggest PPV of the last decade's summer, today!
    Featuring:

Full Alcoholic Mayhem: Scott Hall Vs Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    Tag Team (Mortuary) Tables Match: Demolition Vs nWo (Kevin Nash & Scott Steiner)
    No Ropes Retirement home, Electrified blankets, and 1000 Crutches triple-threat Deathmatch: Terry Funk Vs Mic Foley Vs Abdullah The Butcher
    Wheelchair, Arthritis Vs Senile handicap match: Gypsy Joe Vs Ric Flair & Hulk Hogan
    murdock123
    murdock123
    Admin

Post by murdock123 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:03 am

tbh..i would watch that ppv
    you should book TNA cheers
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Post by NativeCain Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:06 pm

ROFLMAOx!!! Over the Hill.. Omg... Lolx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm