XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

4 posters

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW

Ravagez
    Ravagez

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW Empty Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW

Post by Ravagez Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:49 am

- Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and The Miz were all trending worldwide on Twitter last night during RAW.

- Matt Hardy wrote the following on Twitter last night after watching RAW:

"For the 1st time in a while, I watched Raw straight-thru on DVR after getting home tonight.. That was a long 3 hours. Business needs change.

I'm really happy for my friends & the guys that are getting to perform & make a living in the biz, but I feel the biz is slowly fading.

There desperately needs to be a new era ushered in that changes the entire landscape and mindset of professional wrestling.. And soon."
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW Empty Re: Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW

Post by Rah Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:22 am

dun wurry, Matt, it gun b k!

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW Matthardy
    Ravagez
    Ravagez

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW Empty Re: Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW

Post by Ravagez Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:43 am

Rah wrote:dun wurry, Matt, it gun b k!

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW Matthardy

haha love the picture.
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Post by NativeCain Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:46 am

Hahaha this picture is epic. But seriously.. Who cares about how Matt feels? Bet you handful of money he would be something polar opposite if he was champ right now. Eff outta here matt.
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:10 am

Haha thanks about the picture Razz

Exactly, NativeCain. He's sour that he can't compete and that he was fired and not pushed or "given a chance" as he'll claim.

He's a boring wrestler and just wishes the business was as boring as him. Rolling Eyes
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Post by NativeCain Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Wow.. I must have been accidentally drunk when I wrote my last comment..
    But anyway..

Rah wrote:Haha thanks about the picture Razz

Exactly, NativeCain. He's sour that he can't compete and that he was fired and not pushed or "given a chance" as he'll claim.

He's a boring wrestler and just wishes the business was as boring as him. Rolling Eyes

Matt probably had more chances and pushes than anybody in WWE history./exaggeration Hahaha. But really.. in all my years watching wrestling.. I never wanted to watch something else during a match until This year watch Matt wrestle. It was the same thing over and over.. People complained about Cena being a 5 move guy.. But Matt was WORSE.
    Maybe it was just me.. But he was at his worse when he wore those baggy pant. But when wore those blue tights he seemed to be on a roll! Eh.. This comment almost turned into a rant.. I'm done.. XD
    NEXUS LEADER
    NEXUS LEADER

Post by NEXUS LEADER Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Not only is Matt Hardy a boring wrestler, his face is just as boring.
    Rah
    Rah
    Admin

Post by Rah Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:43 am

Firstly LOL @ your pictures, Wade/Nexus Leader.

Back on topic... I was reading through another forum last night and they were discussing who's the greatest wrestlers to never be a champion. Who were their top picks? Lance Storm and Matt Hardy; dissing Malenko (MALENKO of all people!)by saying he's boring and lacks any skill; that because he's a "techincal wrestler" people over-exaggerate his ability.

I'm glad you guys agree about Hardy. I almost was beginning to worry I lived on a different planet...

Outside of The Hardyz, outside of the ladders, outside of spot-wrestling, what has he done?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 pm