XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena

Ravagez
    Ravagez

The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena Empty The Miz talks about tonight's RAW and Cena

Post by Ravagez Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks to Ryan Mulloy for the following recap:

I got a chance to listen to The Miz on Danny Bonaduce here in Philly on 94.1 WYSP. Not a very long piece. I know he’s been working hard to over the last couple of years to be a “go to guy” for WWE, and I’d say he’s there now, with or without the title. Very professional. Very real.

In hyping tonight’s Raw, Miz came across as a toned down version of his character and gelled well with Bonaduce, who didn’t seem completely up on the current product, but good enough. Miz mentioned the show and the Wells Fargo Center a number of times to get it over and then did the standard “anything can happen on live TV” attitude.

He also put over the Philadelphia audience being real honest with the wrestler’s as far as what they like and dislike. Translation: Miz expects to be booed out of the building because “I beat their heroes.”

Miz also put over the current Cena storyline, mentioning Cena’s tweet about buying a ticket to tonight’s show since he was fired.

Overall, a great job.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm