XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Title Match for TLC, Names Announced for PWHF

Ravagez

Title Match for TLC, Names Announced for PWHF

Post by Ravagez on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:10 am

- The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame (pwhf.org) in Amsterdam, NY has announced several names for their tenth induction ceremony that will take place in May. Names include Bronko Nagurski, Everett Marshall, The Sheik Ed Farhat, Dick the Bruiser, Judy Grable, Ivan Koloff, Jerry Lawler, Billy Robinson, The Road Warriors with Paul Ellering and Vincent K. McMahon.

Just a few of the names who determined inductees on the 2011 Selection Committee were Ted DiBiase, Harley Race, Jim Cornette, Mike Tenay, Pat Patterson, Mae Young and Terry Funk.

- Edge vs. Kane for the World Heavyweight Title at WWE's TLC pay-per-view was unofficially announced on this past Friday's SmackDown. WWE will likely announce the stipulation for the match on next week's show.

Rah
    Admin

Re: Title Match for TLC, Names Announced for PWHF

Post by Rah on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 am

Please don't make it a chair match, that's one of the most retarded concepts I've ever heard... Neutral am looking forward to TLC, though. Very Happy

Why did it take 10 years to induct McMahon?

"I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles

but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:32 pm