XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Update on the return of WWE Tough Enough

Ravagez

Update on the return of WWE Tough Enough

Post by Ravagez on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:03 am

Indy women’s wrestler Annie Social announced on Twitter that she has applied to be on WWE’s Tough Enough. Annie has held the tag team titles for Women’s Extreme Wrestling and Women Superstars Uncensored.

Another wrestler who has applied to be on the show is former Michigan State football player Kyle Rasmussen. Rasmussen was signed by WWE to a developmental deal in 2009 and was recently released from the company. Rasmussen confirmed to a fansite that he’s already looking at getting back with WWE.

As of this writing, about 120 indy wrestlers, fans and aspiring reality TV stars have applied to be on the show. The casting call ends on January 22nd, 2011 so that gives us an idea of when the show will begin filming and when it may air on TV.

Rah
    Admin

Re: Update on the return of WWE Tough Enough

Post by Rah on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 am

Never seen her work, but I know she's done some death matches, which (going by the average death match wrestler) means she has no talent. Though Chris Hero does do the annual CZW death matches. We'll see I guess.

"I'm the best in the world at what I do, and there's only two things you can do about that; nothing, and like it!" - AJ Styles

but it's alright, because Kane's flame still burns...

Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:24 am