XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more

Ravagez
    Ravagez

Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more Empty Nash talks about The Miz, older wrestlers, more

Post by Ravagez Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:00 am

The following was sent in from Tha O Show at www.thaOshow.com:

Kevin Nash joined hosts of Tha O Show Big Daddy Donnie & Dan-e-o for a candid 35 minute interview last night. Also in studio was one of Nash’s good friends, Mexican wrestling star – Rico Montana.

On comments he made about The Miz on twitter:
    “The other night I said something about Miz (on Twitter) – I don’t even know the guy. Don’t really have an opinion on him, I just wanted to see riled i could get people. People just get furious”.

On The Miz being good for business as champ:
    “I think what happened is that the company went PG. When you don’t fall into that demographic – well, my son is 14 and he doesn’t have a problem with it”.

On Heyman’s comments that he would have fired everyone over 40 if he was given control in TNA:
    “Am I the only one who watched Gran Torino and completely believed that Clint Eastwood could do what he did in that movie at 80 years old. It’s about the character, the human being. You could be 80 and be a wuss, but you were probably a wuss when you were 22. You’re not going to become a badass at 80, but if you were Dirty Harry chances are you’re still going to pull it off when you’re 80. I’m 51 years old and I don’t have anybody coming up and pushing on me”.

He also discusses TNA’s chances at ever challenging the WWE, judging a good worker, helping to change the industry by forcing the WWE to start offering guaranteed contracts, the origins of the name “Big Sexy” and so much more.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 pm