XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

The Miz Says He Wants It All, Kane vs. Edge Note

Ravagez

The Miz Says He Wants It All, Kane vs. Edge Note

Post by Ravagez on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:31 am

- More publicity for The Miz as WWE Champion with a "Page 2" article at ESPN.com. The article talks about Miz's rise to stardom and includes some comments below:

"When fans think WWE, I don't want them to think Hulk Hogan or The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin or John Cena -- I want them to think of The Miz," he said. "I want to be on every show. When we need a guy to do Conan or Jimmy Kimmel, I want them to call me. I wanna be on the cover of all the video games. I want it all."

- The main event advertised for the SmackDown taping on December 7th, 2010 has changed. It is now being advertised as: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge to take on the "Big Red Monster" Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship.
    Rah
    Admin

Re: The Miz Says He Wants It All, Kane vs. Edge Note

Post by Rah on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:19 pm

If Bearer is removed this week, then the storyline must end next week, I guess.

"Hey, why didn't we end that storyline on SS but on Raw? Let's not make the same mistake"
    +the next day+
    "Hey, guys. Let's finish the Edge/Kane storyline on Smackdown!"
    NativeCain

Post by NativeCain on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Ravagez wrote:- More publicity for The Miz as WWE Champion with a "Page 2" article at ESPN.com. The article talks about Miz's rise to stardom and includes some comments below:

"When fans think WWE, I don't want them to think Hulk Hogan or The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin or John Cena -- I want them to think of The Miz," he said. "I want to be on every show. When we need a guy to do Conan or Jimmy Kimmel, I want them to call me. I wanna be on the cover of all the video games. I want it all."

Yeah MIZ! You ****ing take it!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:24 pm