XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Latest topics

» More on the news of Batista's daughter's sex tape
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm by NativeCain

» XWN IS BACK ONLINE
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm by Guest

» Major Changes Made to WWE TLC Card - Details & Final Card Inside
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am by Screamin Norman

» Backstage Talk On Batista Sex Tape, Divas-TLC
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm by Rah

» Hardy says the internet reports are "SoWrong"
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm by Rah

» TMZ: Brawl breaks out at Hogan's wedding
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm by Ravagez

» Hulk Hogan Getting Married Tonight In Clearwater
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 pm by Ravagez

» RAW Rating & Plans For Tonight's NXT Show
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm by Ravagez

» This Year's HOF Inductees, TLC PPV, Brock Coaching
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Ravagez

» Shocking - TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy - Allowed to Wrestle Impaired, Drug Use an "open secret" Backstage
Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am by Rah

2 posters

Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release

Ravagez
    Ravagez

Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release Empty Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release

Post by Ravagez Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:02 am

Former WWE Diva, Taryn Terrell aka Tiffany joined Diva Dirt for an hour long interview discussing her time in WWE in great detail. Taryn opened up on her release last Friday, as well as the incident that took place in August which saw her arrested and suspended indefinitely from WWE. Other topics include her joining WWE through the Diva Search, training in FCW, and eventually joining ECW and then SmackDown. We discuss her thoughts on her fellow Divas, how she began dating husband Drew McIntyre and much more.

Quotes:

On WWE release & phone call from Johnny Ace: "I was heartbroken to be let go. I'm just trying to figure out what my next step is. It was one of those things, 'We're just really sorry and maybe we can work together in the future but right now we're having to let people go and you're part of it'. It's like, you keep it together and then you get off the phone and then the tears started. Thank God my husband was home. He was there to be my side and make me feel a little better."

On that incident in August: "Somebody had an axe to grind with my husband and it was absolutely ridiculous. It was a misunderstanding. It was just someone that was trying to screw with my husband and it was really, really crummy of them to do that. It was unfortunate, it was really blown out of proportion. People got, like, two sentences of detail and they turned into this entire story. My husband and I love each other dearly and we have an extremely healthy relationship. [...] If that did have a part in me losing my job with WWE, it's really sad that somebody did that to us. [...] I just want people to know my husband and I are great and we have a wonderful relationship and nothing bad has ever happened between the two of us."

On her passion for wrestling & wanting to be taken seriously: "In a lot of ways, I wish I would have started on the indies. I would rather have paid my dues and really earned it rather than just being able to say 'Oh, I did the Diva Search' because that does not garner any respect whatsoever."
    NativeCain
    NativeCain

Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release Empty Re: Ex-WWE Diva Tiffany talks about her release

Post by NativeCain Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:41 pm

I'm liking that last thing she said. Hopefully she will work the indies and become a better wrestler. Not just another diva.
    But then again.. What's the point when the only have 3 minute matches.. Including entrances.. -_-

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:59 am