XTREME-WRESTLING-NETWORK.COM

Wrestling & MMA Downloads [ Temp. Forum ]

Joey Styles Set to Apologize to WWE Fans

Ravagez

Joey Styles Set to Apologize to WWE Fans

Post by Ravagez on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:10 am

- On his Twitter account tonight, Joey Styles posted the following: " Will begin Tuesday's NXT Live Chat with apology for being unprofessional & prematurely revealing Aksana's elimination last Tuesday."

On Tuesday 11/16 Styles had written: "Oh the hell with this, this show was taped over three hours ago. Aksana was eliminated. Who cares? I can't watch this episode any more. Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles."

In response, the WWE NXT Twitter posted: "WWE apologizes for @JoeyStyles' tweet spoiling tonight's @WWENXT elimination. His actions were unprofessional & unacceptable."
    NEXUS LEADER

Re: Joey Styles Set to Apologize to WWE Fans

Post by NEXUS LEADER on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:59 am

Ravagez wrote:- On his Twitter account tonight, Joey Styles posted the following: " Will begin Tuesday's NXT Live Chat with apology for being unprofessional & prematurely revealing Aksana's elimination last Tuesday."

On Tuesday 11/16 Styles had written: "Oh the hell with this, this show was taped over three hours ago. Aksana was eliminated. Who cares? I can't watch this episode any more. Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles."

In response, the WWE NXT Twitter posted: "WWE apologizes for @JoeyStyles' tweet spoiling tonight's @WWENXT elimination. His actions were unprofessional & unacceptable."

please use a darker colour, im half blind and colour blind its difficult to read on the light background. im not telling you of course, its mearly a friendly asking.

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:26 pm